Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finally~~

hahaha,,,finally i finish my Valentine's Day present..n i gave it 2hubby ystrdy le.....hahaha..n he say he luv it so much...i noe tat present is nt expensive..bt is onli 1in tis world...dunot hv another 1.....cos i make it myself....is a booklet....wit al my wishes n message 2hubby..n oso our pic of memory....hahaha...

tis is da booklet i made 4 hubby as Valentine's Day present..although is so long le...bt tat time i bz wit trainin ma...no time do lo...so nw oni finish lo...hahaha....


n hubby came bck frm Penang....he bought me a Patrick....Spongebob da fren....haha..i lik it so much...

tis is da Mr. Patrick.....hahahahaha...

n tis is da 2nd ting hubby brough frm Penang 4me..is a 4leaves clover....is in a key shape..hubby say tat tis 4leaves clover can bring happiness n luck 4me....n da key shape is mean tat his heart is locked by tis key n da key is at me...oni me can open his locked heart...hahaha...romantic o~~~ kakakakaka....

n i oso gt make a 4leaves clover 4him insid da booklet.....
i oso hope it wil bring happiness n luck 4hubby.... muax muax~~

1 comment:

  1. hey...wat la...valentine's over so long ady..hahahaha...anyway how r u??

    ReplyDelete