Thursday, May 14, 2009

IM BCK!!!

finaly my internship end le.....finish replace my trainin....so hapi....hahaha..nw realy can enjoy le...can wkup anytime i want.....n do anyting i lik...hehe...can spend more time wit my hubby oso....since he came bck frm Cameron, i didnt spend many time wit him.... bt he bought a present 4me....n i tink da present is veli expensive....n i oso luv da present so much.....is a elephant...veli q...
hahahahha..izint it q?!...i luv it so much....hubby bought tis 4me as Valentine present....he bought at Jim Thompson in Cameron...hahahaha...i name it BiBu.....^^
em,n nw v al plannin a trip....is da last trip 4us b4 v al graduate.....v plan go Pangkor.....hahaha....is 4our clasmate bt unfortunately, sum of dem cant go...aiiikssss....i realy hope al of dem can go....bcos is our last time 2spend 2gater...... after tat,al will hv their own way 2go.....n da trip is on 27 May...3dayz 2nite.....hahaha...n next thur, my mami n dadi wil go Medan,Indo....5dayz 4nite....so im free....kakakka...bt actualy dunoe gd or bad la...gd cos i 101% freedom n bad cos no 1 goin 2cook...n i hav 2do it myself....hahaha....n i wil make so plan so wun waste tis kind of oppourtunity...hahaha.... enjoy al da dayz...kakaka...
i hvn done da present 4valentine day....haha..cos 2bz le...i wil do it asap....so hubby hv 2wait lo... bt i had giv hubby his burfday present....hehe...is simple present...

is a photo frame wit our pic in it...hubby lik it so much...
n i ask him 2put in bsid his bed....hahaha...

ystrdy jst went shoppin wit hubby...v go bck Istana Hotel cos i want 2do clearance.....
n i get a cert....nt only my cert.. my other fren tat train thr da cert oso wit me...cos i keep 4dem...
aftertat v went gai gai lo...he bought a veli cool t-shirt n i bought a bikini...at Discreet,Ts..da word at the shirt is veli cool....hahaha..he lik it so much...n i lik my bikini 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment