Tuesday, January 6, 2009

wain n chicken dayzz

2day is our clas de last pratical.....hahaha....is wain pratical clas....v r given permission 2consume wain....bcos v hv 2learn da taste,da colour,da aroma....hehehe....bt da most enjoyable part is da testin time...v drank alot of diferent wain....haha...n sum of my clasmate get a little bit drunk....n sum of thier face r red lik a chili..... hahah....enjoy c-ing dem lik tat....bt my face does nt get red....hahaha....aftertat,v take alots of pic...cos is da last clas le...v r goin 2exam next week....

tis is our whole clas pic wit our wain lecturer,Mr.Chris.....hahaha.....al drunk~~~bt stil alert..

yew gin,me n v yin........hahaha....

finaly...my best fren ever....yuli,me n shi hui~~luv dem much....

aftertat,me n lao gong went 2TS....v go chicken buffet....so long no go thr eat jor....hahaha..cos wan exam le..he accompany me go thr eat n ask me hv 2study hard 4da exam after he accompany me eat tis time.....
v eat til realy full...bt enjoy da buffet.....haha...

tis is apart of wat v had eat.....hahaha....lao gong pay 4it o....so gd!!

me n lao gong.....hard 2get a gd pic wit him...cos he keep sayin his eye r tired...makes him look ugly.... aiikss... guy a guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment